Thursday, October 11, 2012

a Harp of Death



It was a beautiful piece, and I had of it peace,
Blaring in mind violins, cuddling in self-shadowed loins,
If there were of her tears, then drowned were them in beers,
Punished a son, a livery of a burnishing sun,
Pain………………

What must be it then? A heart in direction of ten?
Devoured I but a moose, self-set upon a noose,

Upon a cloud of fog much I lost, watered eyes on hailing frost,
Beats that never count, aches that forever mount,
 Left but to hide in grey alleys, laughter scare of decamped allies,
But so shall I have my way, upon a king’s tray,
Hope………..

And to that day, I keep to my way,
Torn fingers upon a harps’ string, strumming to the bitter sting,
And be death beats I to the line, then I shall seek of lie under a pine,
Listen to the beauty of peace, while the cloaked shreds this flesh to the last of piece……………….




No comments: