Monday, June 10, 2013

USED

my phone rang with a choking tone,
little thought hit it may have fallen,
but a smart one knows the mood of either side,
so i picked it up to a weary voice,
laced in pain and a retreating feel,

she said am done being the used,
each new dawn still abused,
am i on the wrong or just misunderstood?

she said,

the first came with a cunning voice,
with naivety i gave in to the gush of pain,
he tore me apart i couldn't walk,
such value i had lost to some silly words,
misfortune to follow it was my first 'ball,
so we ran to diagnostic men,

and so they have been coming,
different words different skins,
and silly of foolish thoughts i with them bed,

she paused to weep,
and i my thoughts raced,
I had loved her but too scared to tell her, for she not only was a Venus,
she also had the royalty in her blood,

in mumbles she said,
why this upon me?
ain't there anyone different?
i have been used to the limit of line,
now I can take a fist full,
my back too,
they have cupped my breast, now finger prints left...

and of the last minutes of her life i heard...

last night they came in six i well knew,
showed me a list they all tick,
wrapped me up and took turns,
took images of me in piss....

silence...

now i awake to news that she is gone,
such a beauty so badly used...

No comments: