Wednesday, May 23, 2012

MOTHER (FAITH NGURE)


I just want to let you know
what is on my mind you know You are one of a kind
In my heart there's a special place
where all your love lives
Everything's in a special case
All my love to you I give

Of good personality they tell me
I am my mum I tell them
It hurts to see you hurt
Makes my ambitions grow fat
 I can see it in your frown
But BEAUTIFUL-is how you were drawn
And now we-a fine piece of art.

When late at night you are asleep in bed,
and I am still awake
Visions sink deep in my bed
...With my hands I'll make
and dry your lonesome tear
If I could, I'd stop your unwanted rain
....with your blessings,I know we are near

See,no words can explain how I feel
I could never thank you enough
For the love and pain you've had
A  lioness when fatalities and adversities strike,
A friend when I deserve none at all,
A drug I take when I need to think,
The smile I wear when I think of love
In small ways, you do great things.

    You are my mother,
    When I am a mother,
    I want to be just like you
    I could never ask for more
    For you are more,
    Than just a mother!

Your's loving and no.1 fan
Mumbi..
CHEERS

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

once a dirty rotten greedy cop, always a drgc. tell your lying hypochristian crew ill see them soon.